It's actually happening...
Alhamdulillahirabbeel Alameen.
We bought our 2nd house - but this one is different, it's going to be our Home. The first property in Maadi, Cairo is still under construction but we already decided to rent it out when it's ready, inshaallah.
Mashaallah, the new villa that we just bought costed us SR1.3 million, our biggest investment by far. At the point of writing down my dreams of a dream home in this site, I never thought we would be achieving this dream. It is surreal, but it's true. I heard many times how dreams can come true if we put out a vision board, or actually write down what we want. In less than 3 years, this dream has come true for us, Subhanallah. Soon, I will be working on a new vision board for other personal missions, e.g losing weight and looking absolutely fantastic, homeschooling ideas for grade schoolers, being better at Quran & Arabic, and the list goes on.
We are not able to do much when the interior of the house is concerned being the house was bought in a move-in condition. All the fittings and walls were already there so we have very little to do where 'interior' is concerned except by decorating which will be so much fun when our things arrive from Germany, Inshaallah.
My main target and interest is the backyard which is mashaallah, very spacious or at least spacious enough for what we intend to do. I'm currently brainstorming for backyard design ideas and totally fell in love with this one. We don't know how much it's gonna cost us at this point, but its very exciting just looking for ideas and visualizing it.
Allah is great. Who would have thought I would be this far. It's all His work. Alhamdulillah.


<< Home