Thursday, February 10, 2005

My Dream House

Bismillahnirahmanirrahim...

I remembered my first chat conversation with my then, new friend-now husband. We were talking about an ideal dream house. I don't remember exactly what brought us to that conversation, but I knew what I wanted, at least, I had it visualized for my own benefit. Today, my husband is working hard to make that dream come true for us. As to whether we will be able to build it one day or not, we have to leave it to Allah. Realistically, knowing what misers both me and my husband are, we will probably have that house, but cut down to the minumum. No fancy-mancy stuffs. Furthermore, what will we answer to Allah if he asks us how come we're living in luxury when we have neighbours who are starving..Now, that's my conscience talking, always bothering me that one, but in a goodway tho.

So here I go, jotting down my dreams as and when a new idea comes along. Inshaallah, if there is Rezk and blessings from Allah, this house of love, will be built.

Inshaallah.